08 December 2011

New:S+F X Portland Black Lipstick Co. Collaborative Lip Color

Newnew newnew!
the amazing Kim Damio of Portland Black Lipstick Co. has created a new color, 'Thee Psychic Berry' exclusively available at Sword+Fern! It's a shimmery raspberry color that looks so good on.
I asked Kim to make a color close to a raspberry because it reminds me of foraging for forest fruits and that kind of sweet northwesty stuff- she made a PERFECT one and wanted to name it after something supernatural... and I wanted it to be something named after telepathy and other rad witchy stuff like bein' psychic.sooo.. Thee Psychic Berry was born.
Ok ,so I have been trying to get a shoot together for PDX Black Lipstick for waaaay too long- to show the colors so you can really see what they look like...so I finally took these silly shots today when Kym and I tried on some colors.
Kym works at my neighbor's shop Bombshell Vintage, and she's wearing Thee Psychic Berry, I have The Purple Cloud on(I can no longer call that one my favorite, there are too many favorites now...) These photos don't really do the lip colors justice at all, come try them on!





this shot kind of captures it best..THE PURPLE CLOUD, PEOPLE!!!! 


Fistfull of PDX BLco.




BEEECOME THEEEEE PSYCHIC BERRY, MY LOOOOVE










No comments:


magic is pyramidically attracting you to me