05 April 2011

Hell Yes,April is here.

March was the wildest time I can remember in awhile, what with medical emergencies scaring the hell out of me and my loved ones (everyone's on the mend now, thank goddess!), confusing weather, global natural disasters, cars getting broken into and laptops stolen, welcoming my (first) new niece to the planet, bike wrecks, chaotic deconstruction, and moving homes all in the span of thirty short days... I am TIRED!
Here are some rare calm moments I captured from the inside of an unbelievably tumultuous month, taken with mine exhausted eyes and hands. Enjoy with a cup of cherry blossoms.






















































































2 comments:

CP said...

These are great, Emily!

sword+fern said...

thanks casey!!


magic is pyramidically attracting you to me