31 October 2010

November's Nylon Magazine Heart 811 (+PDX in general)


Nylon magazine paid 811 a visit recently and even took portraits of Diana(Stand Up Comedy), May (Nationale), Wynde (Golden Rule)+I in our respective purveyor parlors.
Read all about it in this month's issue. Also highlighted were a few more favorites of mine about town: IPRC, Powell's, Rad Summer,DJ Beyonda, and some band called Lovers (heard of them?)
They claim I possess some sort of forest magic.. hmmm...
You all should weigh in on this- they only met me for 5 minutes.

2 comments:

anja louise said...

Ha, the forest magic line is from me! They made me do write ups for each shop but definitely just took a few words here and there from what I said.

Sweet Ronit said...

Congrats to you all!

Going by our driftwood conversation the other week, I'd say you definitely possess some beach magic - but sometimes I do feel like I'm in some deep forest dwelling in your shop, in a very good way.


magic is pyramidically attracting you to me