21 September 2008

R U N A W A Y fashion and music show -october 10


I'll be showing a new collection of my jewelry in a fall fashion show here in Portland on October 10th at Someday Lounge. There will be bands, DJs, videos, and collections from local clothing designers Reif by Lindsey Reif, Emily Katz, Moth Love by Gretchen Jones, Dust by Julia Blackburn, and silver jewelry by Paige of Paradox. Doors open at 9, show starts at 10. I'll keep you updated on more specifics later..
Of course, this means less time for endless end - of - summer surf trips, but I guess I got to rock the runway.

Come by the shop to peek at some of these beautiful ladies' work ---
Reif will be delivering selections from her Fall 08 collection to Sword+Fern on September 30th.
Moth Love hand-plucked pheasant feather headbands are available now.
Emily Katz will have her watercolor paintings up in the art space until October.
Read our write up on ULTRA PDX here

No comments:


magic is pyramidically attracting you to me