14 June 2011

Trunk Show in L.A.!


encircled necklace,fire to fire necklace on a Ms.Wood dress.Alicia Wood of Ms.Wood is showing her line next to me!

The Green Room at D&A




I'm having a jewelry Trunk Show in L.A.!
I will be at the Alternative Apparel store on Abbott Kinney this coming Friday, June 17th from 3 to 5 pm..
Join me at the flagship store in Venice Beach and receive 20% off my line!
Follow this link for more info on the store and location..Hope to see you there!
http://blog.alternativeapparel.com/4ftp/2011/06/sword-fern-jewelry.html

Above are photos of my line being shown at Designers and Agents show this week.(tomorrow's the last day)
If you are in L.A.,come by and see me and the new beautiful displays my dad and I collaborated on.
Not only is he a world famous oceanographer,but he's a talented woodworker.I gave him sketches of the displays I wanted and they turned out amazing..thanks dad!
I am in the New Mart building, 127 E.9th St, on the 3rd floor,Wednesday from 10am til 6pm.

No comments:


magic is pyramidically attracting you to me